BLUREX IP2HDTV iPhone 4, iPad, iPod Touch (4th Generation) to HDMI Adapter
- Connects iPhone 4, iPad, iPod Touch (4th generation only) to your HDTV via HDMI
- Supports the following apps: Movies (iTunes, Netflix), Videos, Photos Slideshow, YouTube video (both
YouTube app and on Safari), Keynote (iPad).
- Supports playing back movies that were purchased through iTunes.
- Does NOT support third-party iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch apps for live streaming television such as tvuplayer, nettv, worldview live and etc.
- Video output over HDMI is set to 1024 x 768 using a 720p scan rate. For optimal performance, it may be necessary to adjust the video resolution or settings for your display. If your display offers an “auto detect” or “factory default” setting, you may be able to use these options to optimize video resolution and display. Accessories that convert a HDMI signal to other video formats (HDMI, DVI, Composite and VGA) are not supported.
NOTE: A separate HDMI cable is needed but not included in order to use with this adapter. This adapter is tested to be compatible with Apple iOS
4.X up to 4.2.1 released in November 2010. However, we do NOT guarantee the adapter will work with the future Apple iOS releases.
Warranty and Technical Support
BLUREX IP2HDTV products are backed by a 1-year Limited Warranty.
Apple, Safari, Keynote, iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
HDMI is trademark or registered trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.